run baby run



I used to have this  kind of "someone" in my life not too long ago. But now, he's gone. really. All I could say is, if you have your own "someone" like the one mentioned in the above image, you should appreciate him much. hmm. because he is the only one that can make you smile even when he's not around.  I already lost mine. We argued over stupid things & it just ended like that. quietly. me with my ego & he with his ego. 
dua dua takmau kalah. okay, aku dh terima kehilangan tu. aku dh semakin okay sekarang. 
tp sedih masih lg bersisa. he is my bestfriend though.  I never thought of this happening when he always said that he will always be there. 
guess I can't have my ultraman back huh? :"|







&oh btw, hppy being legally 19 dear friend. such a wishful magical date to celebrate your bday huh?God bless you always dude!

Comments

Popular Posts