2013 is one hell of a bitch.

hey. it's 2.28 in the morning.
January 1st, 2014.

wrapping up 2013. 

hmm

the above picture says it all.

this is what 2013 taught me.

It taught a lot actually.

how pains really feel like, how it feels to be cheated on, how painful a false hope can be, bla bla bla
I'm not saying that 2013 is an absolute fuckery or whatever the hell that is.
but the bad part is nearly the most of it. 
how I myself can't believe I can be that type of person. 
2013, I cried a lot. I'm not a cry person to begin with. 
you know something really bad happened when I started to cry.
because I don't know what else to do. haha this is so un me. 

So 2013, I don't favor you at all. 
please 2014, no more shits like last year. because I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULL. 

it's fine then. I am damaged. I know.
I'll be fine. I know.
because I'll survive. 


so hear me out.
Don't get too close with me if you don't intend to be with me for a long time. (I really mean long time)
Just don't.
Let's just be who we are. 

I made a pact to myself last year & I don't want to fail myself.
I guess I just need another 7 years to clear out this fucked up mess inside my head.
7 fucking years. To whom I told about this pact, please do remind me in case I got a memory lost and forgot. ahaha
I'm in no business for love or whatever you call it, for 2014. 
as heartless I am since last June, I will continue to being one. 
I don't care if you don't like the heartless me. Remember, I don't like you either. 
hahh

2014 resolutions?
nahhhh, Don't think I need 'em. because the last last last years' resolutions never really accomplished.
nobody gives a fuck pun kat hg punya azam tu lah. 
it's the matter of you yourself. Trust yourself in the first place.
then, just go with the flow. 
I remember a wise man said, "it is not the destination that matters, it's the journey"
so live up. 
have passion in whatever you do. Believe in yourself.
then you will see. 
hallelujah! 

 So now I say goodbye to the old me, it's already gone. -- Mirrors, Justin Timberlake

Hujung tahun yang pilu,
Tinggal layu dalam saku,
Sedikit hama dan bulu,
habuk dan belenggu.
- Zulfikar H.


till then
bye bitch! peace.

Comments

Popular Posts