the one that bore me into this world

23 January.
Happy Birthday Maa.


we always never get on the each other's thoughts.
I always never agree with you (almost on everything)
but deep down, I love you
I love you because you are my mom, you are my dad. 
Thanks Maa for not giving up.
We will try to get through this difficulties together. 
My prayer will always be on you. 

:)
so here's a poem. 

I know you probably won't see this.
I prefer it that way tho
Imma bit shy ya know ~,~

she was beautiful
but not in the way you might like to think so
she did not have tall curvy body that struck every hearts
her smile was crooked and reluctantly bent up
she did not have gentle laugh

she was beautiful
in the way of morning breeze, 
in the way she nags around ,
in the way of hot black coffee and simple cream crackers.

she was beautiful 
because she still be able to hide away her sadness and smile.

she was beautiful 
in the way her flaws perfected her.
#23Januari
-E.H

happy 55th birthday Puan Rosita binti Yusof!!
sorry for not being good enough. 
I love you, I do. 

till then, pis cho!

Comments

Popular Posts