the one I didn't expect at all

On my 20th birthday, I got this awesome birthday present I never thought I'd ever received.

from my ex-practicum mates :') *even bukan semua drpd mereka*

tapi, yg penting, ada two most important person behind it. *you know who you are*

APA HADIAH YANG AKU DAPAT TU?? semua org tertanya tanya. kononn =.="

aku dapat, tarrrrrraaaaaaa;
a video made from them to me. :') wuuuuu~ terharu nya rasa diriku ini bila first time tgok video tu. sebak ja rasa. how come depa yg saling duduk berjauhan tu leh bepakat & make a birthday-prank video for me?

Ya Allah, bila tgok video tu, aku rasa mcm, emm emm, I never thought I am that special to them.
I never thought they would sacrificed their time just to make that video for me.
I never thought I am that important :|
I never thought there would be a video on youtube made for me.
seriously, I never thought any of this. >.<

honestly, I was trying to find the right words to thank you guys, but emm emm my vocabulary, you know lah kan =.=" muet pun band 3 ja.

I find it too slow to upload the awesome video on my blog, that's why I came out with a brilliant decision to cut some of the content & post them on this post :) heheh.

this is one of my bffs; her name is Pieqah Piqot. do add her on facebook. hahah :) seriously, I can't believed she involved in this prank-birthday-video O.o



next is Iejah & Dina :) awesome girlfriends. awesome soon-to-be teachers :D



next is sweet wishes from Baby & Atin :) thanks for the wishes. I do appreciate every single of them. I miss hanging out with those girls, talking craps & of course gossiping. hahah. well, you know girls =.="


ahhaaa, my favourite guy is next, err what I mean is, my favourite boya is next. :) pakboya & his boya face. emm emm, I have to admit, I miss poking him. :/ yeah, here in UNIMAS, I got guy friends, but none of them is a kuat-melatah like this one. :( so that's what make him more special than any other guy friends. hihi




& last but not least, my favourite tembun bintulunggg girl :') *padan muka, hg panggil aku gendut kan, ni aku balaih dendam* wkwkwkwkkw. dear Ned, I'm sorry for acting emotionally upon this matter. & I'm sorry for not replying on the video asap. heheh. mcm yg aku tweet, ini ja yg mampu aku buat :) hope you like it. hee





aku tau, aku ada tweet kasaq2 kat twitter pasai mpa dua (mpa tau la mpa sapa kan) buat buat lupa wish birthday aku kan, semua benda dh aku tweet, apa yg aku nk hamburkan, aku dah selamat pun udarakan tweet2 tersebut, so aku takmau ulang apa apa kat sini, just nk kata thank you sbb sudi ada dalam hidup aku.  sudi terima aku even aku tau aku ada byk buat salah dgn mpa. 




p/s ; bila aku dgaq lagu Najwa Latip & Sleeq yg tajuk Sahabat tu, truih aku teringat mpa dua. :') so guys, don't ever ever ever ever think of leaving me okay? I love you guys so much. 




Comments

  1. deng deng deng....wanna cry lah..haha....thankz for being a gud kawan even dah kluaq matrik...thankz for diz one....it is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhh..nape muka aku xde dalam 2..hehehe..nape xde pon yg ingtkan aku..uwaaaa..sedih..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts